Saturday, November 29, 2008

Birthday Boy

Happy birthday to Nathan! He and Jared enjoyed a day on the town. They hit Chuck E. Cheese first and then went to see BOLT. They finished up with lunch at Pizza Hut. Needless to say, he enjoyed being the center of attention. He will have sweet dreams of his birthday presents tonight!

The fruits of his labor at Chuck E. Cheese


So happy!


Rachel "helping" with the assembly of the Indiana Jones LEGO kit


The finished product!




5 comments:

  1. Betsy! It was fun to see a post from you. I'm not a very efficient blogger - its probably been a while since you left that message. Your kids are so cute. Nathan has the Miles look! It'll be fun to follow your blog. Keep in touch! Emillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a cute family why don't ya!!!!!! I like the mom is mean thing. I don't feel so bad when i put down the wrath knowing Im not the only one. You were probabaly just being a mom not a mean mom right? he he. Glad to have caught up with you. can I put your link on my blog?/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Betsy not Jared. Being a nice mom is overrated anyway! :-) Yes, you can put our link on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy- when do I get to see the post of what you did on your Birthday!??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy
    I found you! I stink at face book so I'm glad I found your blog. Your family is getting so grown up! They are so cute.
    You are so smart. Good idea to send Jared to Chuck E. Cheese!

    ReplyDelete