Nathan was hard at work on a snow castle on the patio table when Rachel ran over, picked it up, dropped it on the concrete and stomped on it. She was screaming with delight and he was screaming in frustration. I told him there would be payback one day for all the teasing. We have the corner market on "love at home"!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Chaos in the Carolinas
We were awakened by the shrill ring of the telephone at 6:25 this morning. There was a pause on the line and then a recorded message that school was on a 2 hour delay. I thought, "What in the world is going on?" I decided to look out the window and saw what most North Carolinians fear the most...snow! The seemingly innocent white stuff seems to have a power over the drivers that makes them instantly lose their common sense. The kids were thrilled though and headed outside in whatever clothes they could find.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment