Betsy took Nathan to Red Robin tonight to get his B-Day hamburger... so I'm playing around with the camera and the video capabilities of Blogger. Enjoy the short video of Matthew and Rachel performing as always.
HeY Betsy, I'm laughing so hard at your website. You are so mean. I should call social workers on you. I just gave the website to Tif and we were talking on the phone and looking at it together and laughing. I wished I could see you more often than once every 5 years, but now with blogging, I can. I'm working on my blog and I'll send you the address when I'm done. Could your kids get any cuter? You still look like you're 23. Will you ever age? I'll talk to you soon. Zaugg :)
HeY Betsy,
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing so hard at your website. You are so mean. I should call social workers on you. I just gave the website to Tif and we were talking on the phone and looking at it together and laughing. I wished I could see you more often than once every 5 years, but now with blogging, I can. I'm working on my blog and I'll send you the address when I'm done. Could your kids get any cuter? You still look like you're 23. Will you ever age?
I'll talk to you soon.
Zaugg :)
I love the video to see these two in action. They are really cute and I love their laughs.
ReplyDelete