We had hoped for an Easter miracle of our own...a decent picture of the kids. We ended up having to adjust our definition of decent. Rachel is the "Chandler Bing" of our family. She just can't seem to take a "good" picture as evidenced below.
Matthew is disgusted by all of it! His facial expressions are hilarious in the family shots.
Taking "cheese" to a whole new level
Your kids are so cute!! I cant believe how big they are getting so fast. Happy Easter and here's to taking "great" family pictures.
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys had a good Easter.. Ours was grand.. your daughter is too cute... Kids are funny when they pose for pictures.. I'm so glad that I found you to find your blog.. update more often so I know whats going on with you...
ReplyDeleteCute, cute family! I think Rachel is a cutie! She reminds me of my almost 5 yr. old, Milo.
ReplyDelete