Well, I think we've had our last winter hurrah. We woke up to about 5 inches of snow this morning. The kids, dressed in their hodgepodge of snow clothes, ran out first thing. They went sledding, made snow angels, and shoveled the driveway. Fun morning!
What do you mean last winter? Are you moving to a warmer climate?
ReplyDeleteNo, I meant that our winter here in the south should be winding down. We'll be in the 70's by Sunday.
ReplyDeleteBesty I'm so tired of snow even here.. It didn't snow here in PReston but I'm so ready for spring time...
ReplyDeleteSNOW?! Looks fun, even if I hope winter is over soon.
ReplyDeleteI wish it was our last snow! It keeps coming down. The trend this year was snow and sub-zero temps. It is finally getting to the point where it is warm enough to play in the snow. You guys look great!
ReplyDelete