Tuesday, February 3, 2009
When I turn my back...
Rachel strikes! Her mission in life is to torment her baby brother. I must say "Leave your brother alone" about a million times throughout the day. I was vacuuming and couldn't hear the cries of help from Matthew. When I walked in his room, I found him buried alive. When I asked her what she was doing, she replied, "He wanted a toy." Well, he certainly got one!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that so happens at our house. "The leave your brother alone" to the buried alive. I get a little nervous sometimes wondering how they are going to survive each other!
ReplyDeleteBesty that sounds like a day at my house completely... Colton won't leave Braxton alone either he is always trying to cover his whole body with blankets.... Anyway I'm so glad that you left me your blog address.. I love looking at peoples blogs it is so much fun.... Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. Thanks for trading blog addresses - I love blogging so I will check yours often. Happy Heart Day!!
ReplyDelete